I have a new article up at Emerald Group Publishing titled Six Slick Improvements for 2016. Here’s what I talk about:
Whew – you made it through the holidays and vacations, and now it’s a new year. Time to look at your technology plans, and see what needs to be improved.
Here are six improvements you can make, or at least start, in 2016. They include:
- Share – customers STILL don’t know all the cool stuff we do.
- Market the website inside the building.
- Make your website mobile-friendly.
- Privacy issues (you’ve seen the new Pew Report on Privacy, right?).
- Delete (as in, all those 10-year old emails you have, etc).
- Community creation spaces (expand those makerspaces for non-geeks).
Go visit Emerald Group Publishing to read the rest of the article!
Image by Stephen